Thursday 8 November: Talk by Ricky Whelan (BirdWatch Ireland). Blue Bar Lounge, Skerries Harbour, 8.00pm.
Saturday 17 November: Visit to Kilcoole and East Coast Nature Reserve, Co Wicklow. Meet in Kilcoole train station car park at 10.30am.
Thursday 22 November: Conservation in action, by Richard Nairn. Blue Bar Lounge, Skerries Harbour, 8.00pm.
Friday 25 January: Great Annual Quiz. Skerries Rugby Club, 8.30pm.
Thursday 7 February: 25 Years of the Irish Wetland Bird Survey, by Niamh Fitzgerald. Blue Bar, Skerries, 8.00pm.
Saturday 23 February: Trip to Dundalk Bay. Meet at Dundalk Port, 10.15am.
I-WeBS Wetland Bird Counts at Rogerstown Estuary
Meet at the Plant Market car park, Blake’s Cross (on the N1). Counts commence 30 minutes after meeting time.
- Saturday 10 November: 11.00am
- Saturday 8 December: 10.30am
- Saturday 5 January: 10.00am
- Saturday 9 February: 11.30am
Rogerstown Bird Hides
- North Hide, BirdWatch Ireland Reserve, open access all year.
- Frank McManus Hide, on south shoreline of estuary in Turvey Nature Park, wardened every Saturday-Sunday, 10.00am-4.00pm, September-March.
See www.bwifingal.ie for more information on the hides and access.