Thursday 8 November: Talk by Ricky Whelan (BirdWatch Ireland). Blue Bar Lounge, Skerries Harbour, 8.00pm.
Saturday 10 November: Visit to Kilcoole and East Coast Nature Reserve, Co Wicklow. Meet in Kilcoole train station car park at 10.30am.
Thursday 22 November: Conservation in action, by Richard Nairn. Blue Bar Lounge, Skerries Harbour, 8.00pm.
I-WeBS Wetland Bird Counts at Rogerstown Estuary
Meet at the Plant Market car park, Blake’s Cross (on the N1). Counts commence 30 minutes after meeting time.
- Saturday 8 September: 10.00am
- Saturday 6 October: 9.00am
- Saturday 10 November: 11.00am
- Saturday 8 December: 10.30am
Rogerstown Bird Hides
- North Hide, BirdWatch Ireland Reserve, open access all year.
- Frank McManus Hide, on south shoreline of estuary in Turvey Nature Park, wardened every Saturday-Sunday, 10.00am-4.00pm, September-March.
See www.bwifingal.ie for more information on the hides and access.